Is such a long journey (about 1 month) safe for snail's life?
Yes, such a long journey is safe for the life of snails. Until the beginning of the journey the snails are prepared artificially for hibernation which is their natural condition. During the journey the snails are in the hibernation state? And they can stay without food and water for a very long time (depending on the snail’s type and size it can last from 1 to 6 months).
How big are snails (what is snail's size)?
It depends on the type (breed) of a snail. Our snails have the following size:
- Small brown shell Caracolus snail’s size is about 1 inch or 25 mm
- Big black shell Caracolus snail’s size is about 1.5 inch or 40 mm
- Giant African snail baby (Achatinidae or Achatina Fulica) size is about 1.5 inch or 40 mm
- Theba Pisana snail’s size is about 0.5 inch or 13 mm
- Otala Lactea snail’s size is about 1 inch or 25 mm
- Eobania Vermiculata snail’s size is about 0.75 inch or 20 mm
- Helix Aspersa snail’s size is about from 1.1 to 1.37 inch (or from 28 to 35 mm)
- Giant African land snail (adult) size is about 3 inch or 80 mm
- Helix Pomatia snail’s size is about from 1to 2 inch (or from 25 to 50 mm)
- Capaea Vindobonensis snail’s size is about 0.8 inch or 20 mm
Can I track my order?
Yes, you can! Immediately after delivery starts, you will receive a letter with the shipping number on your e-mail address. You can track your parcel delivery on that number here:
I ordered snails and food for snails (moss, additive, calcium, etc.) but I got only a part of my order! What should I do?
We send snails and food for snails (moss, additive, calcium, etc.) with separate parcels in several days. When you receive the first parcel, please, wait 3-5 business days and you will get another part of the order.